Funding valuations, international accounting valuations and others.
We have developed internally various programs/routines in order to be able to run the most challenging actuarial valuations. These routines are used to perform:
- Funding valuations such as :
- Minimum funding requirement / provision
- Contributions to be paid to a pension fund/Group Insurance Company
- Solvency Requirements
- International Accounting Valuations such as :
- USGAAP – FAS87/158/112/106/88
- IFRS – IAS 19
- UKGAAP – FRS17
- Valuations of non-typical arrangements such as :
- Early retirement scheme
- Jubilee plans
- Retirement/Termination Indemnity
For various reasons and purposes, we can also project future cash-flows of benefits. Furthermore, we are happy to participate in any discussions on assumption setting and actuarial methods.